What type of concerts will I be attending?
In MadBlue Festival 2023 you will enjoy showcases with a top level line-up, composed primarily of indie bands and DJs who will play their greatest hits. Check our website or social networks to discover the amazing line-up of the festival.
Who is the target audience?
MadBlue is aimed at all audiences! A festival for all ages and family-friendly. Whether you come with your friends, partner or family… you will enjoy an unforgettable weekend!
What is the minimum age to enter MadBlue Festival?
Up to 16 years of age, you must be accompanied by an adult. It will be necessary to present ID or Family Book at the entrance to the premises, and hand over the completed authorization for minors.
What types of tickets are available?
Choose the ticket type that best suits you!
- Weekend ticket – Saturday Pompä Open Air X MadBlue + Sunday Concierto de Madrid a los Océanos.
- Saturday ticket – Pompä Open Air X MadBlue.
- Children below the age of 16 – Saturday ticket – Pompä Open Air X MadBlue.
- Children below the age of 2 – Saturday ticket – Pompä Open Air X MadBlue. FREE.
- Sunday ticket – Concierto de Madrid a los Océanos.
- Children below the age of 16 – Sunday ticket – Concierto de Madrid a los Océanos.
- Children below the age of 2 – Sunday ticket – Concierto de Madrid a los Océanos. FREE.
- VIP ticket – Saturday Pompä Open Air X MadBlue.
- VIP ticket – Sunday Concierto de Madrid a los Océanos.
- PRM Weekend ticket– Saturday Pompä Open Air X MadBlue + Sunday Concierto de Madrid a los Océanos.
- SPECIAL DISCOUNT TO PEOPLE WITH REDUCED MOBILITY (such state shall be proven).
- PRM Saturday ticket – Pompä Open Air X MadBlue. SPECIAL DISCOUNT TO PEOPLE WITH REDUCED MOBILITY (such state shall be proven).
- PRM Sunday ticket – Concierto de Madrid a los Océanos. SPECIAL DISCOUNT TO PEOPLE WITH REDUCED
- MOBILITY (such state shall be proven).
Where can I purchase tickets for MadBlue Festival?
You can purchase the festival tickets on our website https://www.madblue.es/es/festival-madblue-2023/.
How can I be up to date with the latest news about MadBlue Festival?
Subscribe to our newsletter to be informed of all the latest news about MadBlue!
Can I get in and re-enter the festival premises as many times as I want?
You may leave and re-enter the festival premises during the festival, as long as you keep your ticket intact.
On what grounds can access to the site be denied?
In case of showing an inappropriate attitude, being under the influence of alcohol or any other narcotic, carrying weapons or any other object that may be dangerous for the rest of the attendees. These conditions may cause the denial of access, and also the expulsion from the premises.
What documents do I have to present on that day?
If you are over 18 years old, you must bring your ID card. If you are under 18 years old, you must bring your ID card and/or family book, and a signed authorization for minors. Minors under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
What is the Festival schedule?
On Saturday MadBlue Festival will open its doors at 2:00 p.m and you can enjoy it until 11:00 p.m. On Sunday the doors will open at 4:00 p.m and the concerts will end at 11:00 p.m.
Can I change the name on a ticket to give it to someone else?
MadBlue Festival tickets are nominative and people will access the festival with the ticket with their name on it.
What items are prohibited?
In order to ensure the safety of the attendees, it is strictly forbidden to access the premises with the following items:
- Knives, firearms or blunt, sharp or pointed objects
- Laser pointer
- Selfie stick
- Wheeled suitcases or any type of bag or piece of luggage that cannot be carried
- Food other than baby food and beverages other than water
- Sound recording equipment
Searches may be conducted at the entrance and access may be denied if the person is carrying any of these items.
At MadBlue we love animals. For this reason, and because a music festival can be a stressful environment for them, pets are not allowed in the enclosure during concerts.
Will it be possible to bring food and drinks into the festival?
You will not be able to bring food and drink into the festival, but we have a varied and affordable gastronomic offer to die for! Only in the case of children under two years of age will it be possible to bring fruit and/or specific food for babies.
Can I bring water?
Water may be brought into the venue, but for security reasons, bottles will be checked at the entrance. In addition, the cap of disposable PET bottles will be removed at the access control. Water will be available for purchase inside at affordable prices.
What food/drink options will there be at the festival?
Attendees will have a varied and affordable gastronomic offer in a wide variety of food trucks: vegan, vegetarian, organic, zero Km, gluten free and much more. Don’t miss it! In addition, you can enjoy a VIP area with an open bar, lounge area and premium area.
How can I collaborate with the festival?
If you want to collaborate while you listen to your favorite bands completely free, be part of the group of volunteers who will ensure, throughout the festival, the proper use and maintenance of green areas, ensuring that no waste is left at the end of the festival.